This is our winter set with warm scents and a real pampering experience. It is already gift-wrapped and you have the option to add a seasonal Joy card.
The set contains:
- Dark wooden soap dish.
- Frosted Forrest - 60% Organic (90g e)
Our limited edition soap! The pure essential oil blend of Pine Needle, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood and Juniper Berry, makes it a wonderful winter soap. Organic spirulina reminds of an evergreen forest in the winter with white tips as the frost settles during the night.
The spirulina does not only give this soap its lovely deep green colour, but it also good for your skin! It is rich in nutrients, vitamins and both fatty and amino acids.
Energise Bath Salts - 100% Natural (250g e)
Mineral-rich Himalayan salt infused with pure essential oil blend Lemon, Ginger & Orange, with Avocado Oil, and Calendula flowers. This gives it an incredible seasonal smell, you just want to run a bath and soak in the fragrance of pure essential oils to calm and relax your entire body.
The value of salt baths is still recognised today thanks to well-documented benefits by the ancient Greeks. There are certain properties that come with being salt, such as, being anti-microbial, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial.
When choosing a salt to soak in, the pure Himalayan variety reigns supreme, it contains 84 minerals and trace elements. These minerals are critical nutrients for our bodies and are often poorly absorbed from our food. Regular salty bathing (20 mins, up to 3x per week) can deliver benefits, enhance your skin, and give you a healthy glow.
We cannot make claims on the benefits of these relaxing soaks, but you will be nicely surprised when you read up on it.
You only need 1 -3 teaspoons in your bathwater.
- An eco-friendly wooden spoon is included.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- No palm oils
- No SLS, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium etidronate, Butylphenyl methylpropional (Lilial), Alchohol, Artificial fragrance
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable/compostable Kraft packaging
- Handmade in Surrey & the Gower, Swansea
Seasonal Energise Bath Salts and Frosted Forest Soap
Natural soap loves to breathe. Leave it to dry in a soap dish with good drainage between use. Do not leave the soap in a puddle of water.
- All our products have a Cosmetic Product Safety Report and have been assessed by a Chartered Chemist.
- We follow Good Manufacturing Practices as required by law.