Skin type: All
Pure Essential Oil Blend: Pine Needle, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood & Juniper Berry.
Addition: Organic Spirulina
Size: 95g e
Our Frosted Forest soap is formulated especially for hard water areas and builds up a wonderful foam! The essential oil blend of Pine Needle, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood and Juniper Berry, makes it a wonderful winter soap. Organic spirulina reminds of an evergreen forest in the winter with white tips as the frost settles during the night.
The spirulina does not only give this soap its lovely deep green colour, but it also good for your skin! It is rich in nutrients, vitamins and both fatty and amino acids.
The essential oil blend is fresh and foresty and not overwhelming. It is such a lovely winter blend, that it will only be available during the cold months of the year. This is, therefore, a limited edition soap!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- No palm oils
- No SLS, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium etidronate, Butylphenyl methylpropional (Lilial), Alchohol, Artificial fragrance
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable/compostable Kraft packaging
- Handmade in Surrey & the Gower, Swansea
Frosted Forest Soap - Pine Needle, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood & Juniper Berry
- Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Organic Castor Oil
- Glycerine (Vegetable, a natural by-product of saponification)
- Natural Vitamin E Non-GMO
- Organic Spirulina
- Pine Needle Essential Oil
- Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil
& naturally occurring in the Essential Oils :
(A natural by-products of essential oils , NOT derived from animals.)