Amount of washes: At least 55
After bathing your pet with shampoo, it is important to restore the natural pH on the skin. This protects the mantle and also alleviates itchy skin. The botanicals in this rinse are also great for conditioning fur and promote a soft, glossy coat.
This rinse contains organic Colloidal Oatmeal that soothes dry, itchy skin. Organic Rosemary has astringent properties that are great for oily and greasy fur, as well as itchy or dry skin.
Calendula and Plantain soothe bug bites, eczema or other minor skin irritations.
- Before you bath your pet, mix 1 ml of rinse powder with 1-2 liters of hot water and allow it to steep. This releases the goodness in the herbs.
- Shampoo your pet and rinse with clean water.
- As a final rinse, slowly pour the cooled mixture over your pet and rub it into the coat. Do not get this into the eye area as it will sting.
- No need to rinse out (Unless it's for a cat).
- Use a towel to soak excess water and dry your pet.
Do not use this conditioning rinse if your dog has broken, irritated skin, or open wounds.
Avoid pouring any rinse onto the head or eyes.
Please note that this has been formulated with ingredients that are beneficial and safe for dogs. For other animals, please check each ingredient for safety.
- 20g - Minimum of 55 rinses. Remember, a little goes a long way! Do not be tempted to exceed the 1ml dosage.
- Some settling occurs, but rest assured - we use a Trade Approved scale to weigh the content. We fill your container by weight, not volume.
- The container is not filled to the brim, there are so many rinses in the tin, we don't want it to expire before you have used it all!
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable aluminium tin (easily removable labels)
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
It contains an ingredient packed in a premise handling nuts (including peanuts).
Fur Factor - Organic Mantle Protection Conditioning Rinse for Pets
- Citric Acid
- Organic Coloidal Oatmeal
- Organic Rosemary
- Organic Caledulla