After bathing your pet with shampoo, it is important to restore the natural pH on the skin. This protects the mantle and also alleviates itchy skin. The botanicals in this rinse are also great for conditioning fur and promote a soft, glossy coat.
This rinse contains organic Colloidal Oatmeal that soothes dry, itchy skin. Organic Rosemary has astringent properties that are great for oily and greasy fur., as well as itchy or dry skin.
Calendula and Plantain soothe bug bites, eczema or other minor skin irritations.
- Before you bath your pet, Mix a spoonful of rinse powder with hot (or boiled) water and allow it to steep.
- Slowly pour the cooled rinse over your pet and rub it into the coat.
- Do not rinse it out, unless you are using it on your cat.
- Use a towel to blot excess water and dry your pet.
Do not use this conditioning rinse if your dog has broken, irritated skin or open wounds.
Avoid pouring any rinse onto the head or eyes.
Please note that this has been formulated with ingredients that are beneficial and safe for dogs. For other animals, please check each ingredient for safety.
- 25g - it fills a 60ml aluminium tin. Remember, a little goes a long way!
- Some settling may occur, but rest assured - we use a Trade Approved scale to weigh the content. We fill your container by weight, not volume.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable aluminium tin (easily removable labels)
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
It contains an ingredient packed in a premise handling nuts (including peanuts).
Fur Factor - Mantle Protection Conditioning Rinse for Pets
- Citric Acid
- Organic Coloidal Oatmeal
- Organic Rosemary
- Organic Caledulla