This is an organic scrub that was created when we learned about the ancient beauty secret of the Japanese Geisha's. Azuki beans have been used for centuries and were originally a royal beauty treatment in Japan.
We milled the Azuki beans just as it was traditionally done, then blended wonderful botanical ingredients to boost the qualities of this face buff. This scrub has Orange Peel, Baobab Powder, Plantain Powder, Horsetail, Redbush & Sweet Orange Essential Oil in it!
It is very gentle on your skin, the natural scrubbing particles removes dead skin cells, exfoliates, unclogs pores and leaves your skin silky smooth and glowing! It is great for getting rid of bacteria and build up of skin impurities, while it feeds the skin at the same time.
We also recommend this for men as part of their shave routine, it prevents ingrown hair and is gentle enough not to irritate the skin.
HOW TO USE IT:
- The scrub consists of dry granules and therefore has a long shelf life. Just take a spoonful in a bowl and add a bit of water to form a paste. We recommend 5ml granules with 7.5ml water.
- Gently massage your face and neckline - you can even do this in the shower.
- If you have the time, leave it on as a mask for 5 - 10 minutes. This allows the skin to absorb all the vitamins and polyphenols in the botanicals.
It gently buffs away dull, dry skin and gives your face a fresh, healthy glow. It is wonderful in cleansing pores as it absorbs excess oils, removes dead skin, unclogs the pores and promotes circulation.
Oranges have a high content of citric acid which aids in skin exfoliation and helps to dry out acne, Orange peel has a higher content of Vitamin C than the orange itself, as well as a high content of citric acid. It improves the overall look of your skin, treats blackheads, dead cells, acne, and blemishes. It also brightens your face.
It is an antioxidant powerhouse that contains high levels of vitamin C and Polyphenols, making it the perfect beauty booster.
Polyphenols are antioxidant plant chemicals including flavonoids, bioflavonoids, flavanols and tannins. Superfood for your skin!
Allantoin is found in the leaves of the Plantain, it supports faster healing, kills germs, and stimulates the growth of new skin cells.
Horsetail is high in vegetal silica and has diuretic, astringent and wound healing properties, and is useful for improving circulation, as well as boosting and rejuvenating the connective tissue and regenerating skin cells. The high silica content also has a softening and smoothing effect on the skin and is assists a healthy skin composition.
It is packed with many antioxidants and is rich in polyphenols/flavonoids such as aspalathin, quercetin, rutin and luteolin and minerals K, Na, Mg & Ca.
Rooibos is rich with the enzyme superoxide dismutase, an excellent anti-aging substance that aids in the production of healthy skin-producing cells.
Good to know:
- This is safe for a pregnant woman.
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable glass packaging with a removable label (refill available)
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- Some settling may occur, but rest assured - we use a Trade Approved scale to measure the content. We fill your container by weight, not volume.
May contain traces of nuts.
ZUKI ZUKI ORGANIC FACE SCRUB
Organic Aduki Beans
Organic Baobab Powder
Sweet Orange Essential Oil