This organic dry shampoo is very effective for pets that need a bit for freshening up in between baths It also helps itchy skin, so it can be purely used to relieve discomfort.
It is a great alternative for dogs who do not like water, those who physically cannot be bathed or if you just do not have time!
This 100% natural organic dry shampoo does not contain any harsh chemicals, on the contrary, the soothing ingredients add nutrients to your pet's fur and skin. It soaks up excess oil, absorbs odors and soothes dry, itchy skin.
Remember, a little goes a long way!
- 30g Small - it fills a 60ml aluminium tin. Good for small dogs.
- 80g Large - it fills a 150ml aluminium tin. Good for larger dogs.
- Some settling may occur, but rest assured - we use a Trade Approved scale to weigh the content. We fill your container by weight, not volume.
- Transfer some of the contents into a shaker (used for sugar. flower. icing sugar).
- Apply to coat and work through with fingers. Allow a couple of minutes for the dry shampoo to absorb oiliness and odour.
- Brush out.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable aluminium tin (easily removable labels)
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
It contains an ingredient packed in a premise handling nuts (including peanuts).
Fur Factor - Organic Dry Shampoo for Pets
- Organic Arrowroot
- Organic Colloidal Oatmeal
- Neem Leaves
- Orange Peel Powder
- Lemon Balm
- Organic Rosemary Leaf