Skin type: All skin types
Essential Oil Blend: Grapefruit, Cypress, Rosemary, and Geranium
Maceration: Organic Redbush & Aloe Vera
The oils in this 100% natural body butter were slowly macerated with Aloe Vera and organic Redbush. Eight quality oils and butter were then whipped to give you a body butter that melts in your skin leaving it noticeably softer and hydrated.
We have carefully selected an essential oil blend that has a really lovely fragrance and is great for tackling the jiggle in your wiggle to promote firmer skin.
The leaves of the plant contain alpha-hydroxy, as well as a remarkable high content of vitamins and minerals such as zinc, copper, calcium, manganese, magnesium, potassium and vitamin C.
Grapefruit Essential Oil
It has excellent cleansing, toning, and detoxifying properties. Abundant in antioxidants grapefruit fights free radicals, promotes collagen production, and can improve skin's elasticity.
It tightens and tones, improving a dull complexion and reducing the appearance of large pores. It also proves very useful in combating cellulite as it is known to reduce water retention as well as tightening up puffy skin.
Cypress Essential Oil:
Cypress essential oil increases blood circulation when topically applied. It is therefore great for treating varicose veins, cellulite, and any other condition that is caused by poor circulation.
As a diuretic, it balances fluid levels in the body’s tissues removing excess salt & water that can lead to fluid retention. This also helps move toxins out of the body. It is best recognised for its amazing ability to tighten up loose skin and muscles. Now, who does not want that!
Rosemary Essential Oil:
Rosemary helps firm and tone the skin by stimulating circulation in the lymphatic system. It increases blood circulation and blood flow to the areas where it is applied, reducing puffiness and swelling. It also contains many nutrients that the skin needs and has a high number of antioxidants.
Geranium Essential Oil
It has the ability to tighten the skin and slows down the effects of aging. Its strong cicatrising properties can help fade the scars and marks on our skin. As with Lavender essential oil, it promotes the circulation of blood under the skin.
Traditionally Geranium essential oil has been used to get rid of scars from acne, surgery, stretch marks, etc.
A little goes a long way, use a small amount all over the body.
The Jiggle Wiggle natural soap bar is made with the same essential oils and is good for layering up the scent.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend the use of Rosemary Essential oil on a leave-on product for pregnant women.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable aluminium tin (easily removable labels) - Tin already consists of 60-70% recycled material Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
- You can increase the effect by combining the use of the Jiggle Wiggle Body Butter with dry brushing - increase your water intake before doing this.
- Start with the higher lymph node areas like the armpits/groin, and then move to the outer regions. Always move towards the heart.
- It tightens the epidermis and helps to break up the toxins.
- Afterward, you need to take a hot shower using your Jiggle Wiggle Soap.
- After drying and while your pores are still open, apply the Jiggle Wiggle Body Butter.
Be patient, make sure your daily routine includes lots of water, make sure you get some fiber in, and park a little bit further from the shopping entrance.
Exercise is simple things, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
Jiggle Wiggle Whipped Body Butter - Grapefruit, Cypress, Rosemary, and Geranium
- Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
- Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
- Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter
- Aloe Vera Butter
- Unrefined Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Vitamin E - Natural Non-GMO
- Organic Redbush
- Cypress Essential Oil
- Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Geranium Essential Oil
And occurring naturally in Essential Oils:
Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral.