Amount of rinses: A minimum of 80
After shampoo, it is important to restore the natural pH on your scalp and hair. You need to reduce the pH of your rinse water to avoid product build-up and close the cuticles of your hair.
This is expecially important when you use a natural shampoo bar or live in hard water area. It is such an important step in you hair routine, and is oftern the reason so many people fail to adapt to a shampoo bar.
By incorporating this highly effective rinse into you shampoo day, it will add smoothness, shine and luster to your hair. pHabsolute Clarity has organic rice protein to strenghten hair and natural silicone to help with the shine and protection.
This powdered acid rinse does not leave an odour, is easy to mix and light to travel with. You only need 1 ml iin your rinse water to leave your hair silky soft!
The benefits of an acid rinse.
- It gives more body, shine, and softness.
- It gives your scalp a deep clean and helps remove the build-up of styling products.
- It helps restore the natural pH level of the scalp and its delicate acid mantle.
- It is highly anti-inflammatory and can help with dandruff, hair loss and reduces itchiness on your scalp.
- It balances the oil production on your scalp.
- To use in the shower, mix 1ml of rinse powder with 1 to 2 litres of hot/warm water in a jar.
- Shampoo you hair and rinse with clean water.
- Before you step out of the shower, throuth the mixed rinse over you hair. Do not wash out.
- Style as normal.
- For washing in a basin, shampoo you hair and rinse with clean water.
- Throw 1ml of rinse powder in your final wash water. Do not wash out.
- Style as normal.
Do not use this rinse on broken, irritated skin.
Avoid eye area.
- 40g - it fills a 60ml aluminium tin. Remember, a little goes a long way, it will give you a minimum of 8o rinses. Do not be tempted to exceed the 1ml guideline! Rather put in less than more.
- Some settling may occur, but rest assured - we use a Trade Approved scale to weigh the content. We fill your container by weight, not volume.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable aluminium tin (easily removable labels)
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
It contains an ingredient packed in a premise handling nuts (including peanuts).
pHabsolute CLARITY - pH Balancing Hair Rinse
- Citric Acid
- Organic Tapioca
- Organic Rice Protein
- Burdock Root